Internal Operations Department - Long Beach, California Office
Over the past 40 years, Ensemble Real Estate Investments (Ensemble) has successfully invested and developed over $2 billion in real estate across the United States, offering state-of-the-art property solutions in the healthcare, hospitality, commercial, and urban multi-family and mixed-use sectors. Ensemble currently has an opening for an Executive Assistant with experience at a development or construction firm to lend their talents to our Downtown Long Beach office.
This Executive Assistant will support an office comprised of executive staff and other clerical staff and manage multiple, deadline-oriented tasks in a fast-paced environment utilizing self-discipline and critical thinking skills. The position requires the ability to self-direct, and to work both independently and with others in a professional, productive and cooperative manner. In addition, the assistant will exercise superb attention to detail, adhere to high quality standards in all written and oral communications, cooperate fully with instructions from management and maintain familiarity with and follow all company policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will:
- Take pride in work
- Take direction well
- Have humility
- Be reliable in attendance
- Have a savvy business sense
- Have the determination to get the job done and done correctly
- Have the ability to think ahead and navigate surprises
- Work within our environment where no task is too small or beneath anyone and always treat co-workers with respect
- Exhibit professionalism and positivity, while maintaining confidentiality
- Be ready to learn and embrace the ways Ensemble functions as a successful organization
- Assist executives with their needs on a daily basis with tasks such as scheduling, calendar maintenance, incoming mail, phone calls, preparing for meetings, travel arrangements, etc.
- Assist executives with projects
- Create various presentations, proposals, schedules and graphics
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required, to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements
- Assist with maintenance of conference room and other calendars using MS Outlook
- Assist people with operating workroom machines or searches for office supplies
- Scan documents for other executives as needed
- File documents in company electronic file repository
- Understand and utilize all filing protocol and procedures (electronic and hard-copy)
- Minimum of five years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience in commercial real estate construction/development a plus
- Ability to compose, proofread and edit correspondence
- Organizational and clerical skills including basic math calculations and records maintenance
- Good communication skills (written, oral, telephone)
- Ability to listen to and accurately interpret and carry out instructions
- Self-direction and time management skills.
Salary dependent upon experience, plus a good benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability, life insurance, and 401K.